Configuration Error

richard@sprs.co.za
Hi

so sorry to hassle you but would appreciate some help. I have installed Quisk from the source but when I start it up there is an error  Sample interrupts.... configuration can not find file /.quisk_conf.py.   So I am sure I have not installed it correctly could you help a troubling newbie by any chance and have a blessed Christmas. Please send reply to richard@sprs.co.za

richard

Re: Configuration Error

Quisk no longer needs a configuration file.  Just configure it from the Config Radio screens.