DGT Bandwidths Save on Exit

gm3sbc
Hello Jim,

First of all congratulations on your Quisk work. It is working well on my set up on a windows 7 machine.

I have just downloaded the latest version 4.1.26. I am finding that if I exit the program when the DGT Button is depressed, that the Bandwidth value is not saved.

Each time I start Quisk in DGT mode it reverts back to a narrow bandwidth value and not the bandwidth that was in use at the time of exit from Quisk.

I think that this functionality has just happened on the very latest Version of Quisk, possibly when you added new DGT bandwidths.

Regards
Ed GM3SBC

Re: DGT Bandwidths Save on Exit

Hello Ed,

I think this is an accidental change. The filter bandwidths were never saved for program start. But I can add it to my list of requested changes.

ajk

Re: DGT Bandwidths Save on Exit

ajk
Hi Jim,
I'm currently using Quisk 4.1.39, I see that there is support for saving the filterAdjBw1 in the StateNames list variable. Although I'm finding that if I change the filter bandwidth the new setting doesn't get saved in the pkl file on exit. It looks as though the filterAdjBw1 never gets updated when the OnBtnFilter function is called. I have added the following two lines to quisk.py at line number 4698 and now the filter bandwidth is stored and loaded as the default when re-starting Quisk:

    if index == 5:
      self.filterAdjBw1 = bw

Many thanks for the development of Quisk and your ongoing support.

Andy
ajk

Re: DGT Bandwidths Save on Exit

ajk
Hi Jim,
On further investigation and testing, with the suggested mod the bandwidth is only saved if the 5th filter button is pressed, it might be best to replace the above code with something along these lines?

  self.filterAdjBw1 = int(self.filterButns.buttons[5].GetLabel())

Regards
Andy

Re: DGT Bandwidths Save on Exit

Hello Andy,

Yes, I see the problem. I will fix it in the next release.

Re: DGT Bandwidths Save on Exit

gm3sbc
Jim,

Thanks for your support on this issue. It works very well now.

Regards
Ed GM3SBC