Is there any way to add RTLSDR to quisk list of radios?

Is there any way to add RTLSDR to quisk list of radios?

kc7noa
Is there any way to add RTLSDR to quisk list of usable radios?

I found this add on for older version of quisk ... looks like it can be still used .. but i can't find info on the author of the repository on git ...

https://github.com/roseengineering/quisk.rtlsdr.plugin

Re: Is there any way to add RTLSDR to quisk list of radios?

kc7noa
Ok .. i kinda got this working ... with quisk-3.6.3

Made a few changes ...
Really needs a gain control ....

any one help ?

Re: Is there any way to add RTLSDR to quisk list of radios?

kc7noa
well its kinda working .. was sounding just fine .. now audio is like a sub harmonic of its self .. like tones and voices are 1/2 frequency of what they should be ....

Re: Is there any way to add RTLSDR to quisk list of radios?

smb_lonewolf
How did you get it to work at all? My rtl_sdr is running up but Quisk only output static output with mic input noise picked up. The rtl_sdr works under other programs. I am running Ubuntu.