Pi Zero

elther
Hi,

I installed quisk on Win64, all right, it works

On the Raspberry Pi zero (linux of course ) audio input
is recognized but GUI get stuck and
I have a console warning "Cannot connect server..."

Is quisk too heavy for Pi zero ?

Is it possible a quisk "lite" to run on smaller machines ?

Thank you!

Re: Pi Zero

elther

Quisk recognize the default soundcard (hw:0 - I2s 16bit @48 Khz Stereo) but :

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ quisk
13:00:36: Debug: Failed to connect to session manager: SESSION_MANAGER environment variable not defined

... [various ALSA errors]...

connect(2) call to /tmp/jack-1000/default/jack_0 failed (err=No such file or directory)
attempt to connect to server failed

Re: Pi Zero

This is some kind of sound problem. The Jack server is not cooperating with Quisk. I don't have a Pi Zero, but my Raspberry Pi works fine at 192 ksps and below.

Re: Pi Zero

elther
Thanks Jim !
Mysterium fidei... i tried to reinstall Jack and now it works more or less
 in some ways
But, indeed the GUI is too heavy for PI Zero
I can only operate in the config tab, when try to switch to waterfall or
spectrum tab the GUI get stuck ...!

I want to run quisk on pizero because of small dimension and low power