Problen with start on Raspberry pi3 and cirruslogic cards

Problen with start on Raspberry pi3 and cirruslogic cards

Enrique
Estimated, in my installation and system boot the following error occurs and the soft one becomes very slow and does not fulfill the functions. I am not an expert on Debian. For this reason I resort to the forum in order to get information to solve my problem. Then I leave the splash screen in shell mode. Enrique Paladini Argentina Start up Shell Quisk