QUISK TRX with one 2 x 2 sound card, possible?

QUISK TRX with one 2 x 2 sound card, possible?

OH1SDR
Hi,

Having problems using a single sound card which I'm switching between TX and RX (the card has multiple inputs and outputs and the internal mixer does the switching through ALSAmixer) brings a question, has anyone used QUISK as TRX with one sound card? I was able to use two sound cards and everything worked fluently, but I really don't want to use additional sound card...

73 de Janne OH1SDR