Quisk 3.7.0 July 2015

Quisk now supports a new radio, the HermesLite.  If you have a HermesLite, copy hermes/quisk_conf.py to your config file and modify the copy.  You should only need to change the soundcard names.  If you use Quisk on multiple radios, remember that you can have multiple config files.  Use "python quisk.py -c my_config_file.py" or its equivalent to choose among config files.  This code is currently under test and may have problems.

The favorites screen now has two more columns for repeater offset and CTCSS tone.  See the file quisk_conf_defaults.py.  You must set do_repeater_offset=True, and your hardware must be capable of performing the shift.

The FDV feature is now in "final" form.  Please see freedvpkg/README.txt.  Note that FDV is a moving target.

There is now an option to send radio sound to a UDP device.  This is used to send radio sound to SDR hardware that has a built-in codec.  See quisk_conf_defaults.py.

The SoftRock hardware file now supports the key line as a PTT button for voice modes.  Use this if you have a hardware mic button that you can connect to the key line.

I added the sidetone volume to the HiQSDR control data to accommodate new hardware.  I softened the volume controls Vol and Sto for a smoother response.  I added the new config file option cw_delay.

Re: Quisk 3.7.0 July 2015

There is a bug fix release 3.7.1.  Use that instead of 3.7.0.