Quisk Version 3.6.14 November 2013

I restored audio to the "Tx Audio" screen.  I increased the digital (DGT-U etc.) transmit bandwidth to 5 kHz.  The Ys and Yz settings that control the waterfall colors are now saved for each band.  Just adjust Ys and Yz on a band, and these settings are restored when you return to the band.

I improved the receive AGC to reduce distortion.  The AGC button now has separate slider values for On and Off.  Right click the AGC button to set the sliders.  Push the "Help" button to read the description of the AGC.

I corrected some bugs related to dark color schemes, and added color_bg_txt to control the slider text on the main screen.