Quisk Version 3.6.16

Thanks to Arnaud, F6BZG, the latest Quisk version 3.6.16 now supports SoftRock CW keying using the USB port.  I am rushing this version out so others can use this feature.  But today I am leaving on a ski trip, so I won't be here to fix any problems.  Please test the latest version, and if there are any problems, the previous version 3.6.14 is still on my web page.

Quisk Version 3.6.16 March 2014

I re-wrote the CW transmit logic for SoftRock transmitters.  It now implements semi break-in CW operation.  The config file options are key_poll_msec and key_hang_time.

I added the config file option sample_playback_name to play the raw samples to a loopback or VAC device.  You can access the raw samples by reading them back with another program. See quisk_conf_defaults.py.  The sample rate is the same as the hardware sample rate.

Re: Quisk Version 3.6.16

F6BZG
Jim,
many thanks for your work.

With the last release, we have now a full cw working transceiver.

Quisk is very well fitted with softrock clone in all mode.

it is very stable too.

So the fun can go on :)

73

Arnaud