Quisk Version 3.6.18

The Windows installer now works with the new WxPython 3.0.  Previously it required 2.x.  I fixed an annoying sound loop that happened on Windows when quitting Quisk.

The Rx Filter screen now displays the bandwidth of the filter at the 3 and 6 dB points.  I improved the calculation of FFT size for fft_size_multiplier==0. I added more FFT buffers to improve performance at high data rates.

When you right-click the S-meter, there are new options to change the S-meter time constant, and to measure the audio voltage.