Quisk Version 3.6.20

Thanks to Graeme, ZL2APV, quisk now changes both channels of a control when using mixer_settings[].  He reports that setting boolean values does not work, but it works on my machine.  More testing is needed.

The new config file dictionary bandTransverterOffset[] gives the offset in Hertz for bands that are used with a transverter; for example 144000000 - 28000000 for a two meter transverter.  This currently works for HiQSDR, SoftRock and SdrIQ.  I also changed the graph X axis code so gigahertz frequency labels are not too wide.