Quisk Version 4.1.14 March 2018

The use of the Spot button for testing has been removed, and proper operation restored.  There are further improvements to the Hermes-Lite power and current calculations, including a correction to the PA current measurement from Steve.  Thanks Steve!

There is a new "Keys" tab in the configuration screens where you can set one or two hot keys to press the PTT button.  Space bar seems a popular choice.  I added a toggle option so that PTT stays on until the next key press.

I made further improvements to wxPython 4.x Phoenix support, but feel free to continue to use the 3.x version.