Quisk Version 4.1.16 May 2018

I updated the built in version of FreeDV digital voice. It now includes newer modes such as 700D. I added the column for the IO bus to the Red Pitaya radio. I fixed a bug when selecting the "Bands" screen. I added shortcut keys to the buttons. If a button has an underlined letter, pressing ALT and the letter will press the button. This is convenient for operation, and allows Quisk to be controlled by another program that can generate key presses. If you have set a PTT shortcut key, please check its validity on the radio Keys screen. The shortcut characters for the band buttons can be changed in the config file.