Quisk Version 4.1.22 August 2018

I fixed the FM squelch so that it works for multiple receivers.

The record to file and play from file logic was simplified and improved. See the Config/Config screen and the Help button. Quisk can now both record and play an IQ samples file. I removed the 4 Gig file size limitation inherent in a WAV file so that larger files can be used.

I fixed some of the problems with the new Linux 18.04 LTS. There is still an assertion error when accessing the config screens. I am trying to work around it, but it seems to be a bug in the gnome desktop.