Quisk Version 4.1.25 October 2018

I added the option of Quisk CAT control by a software serial port to accommodate N1MM+ logging software.Set the N1MM radio to "Flex", and enter the port name on the Quisk Config/radio/Remote screen. You need a "Virtual Serial Port" (VSP) pair. One side connects to Quisk and the other to N1MM. For Linux, Quisk can set up these ports itself. Pick a port name like "/tmp/QuiskTTY0" on the Config/radio/Remote screen and enter that name in the external program.  On Windows you need a VSP that is set up by an external program. This is like the "Virtual Audio Cable" needed for samples. An Internet search will turn up HDD Software, Eltima Software and many others. Set up a port pair, and enter one name on the Quisk Remote screen, and the other name in N1MM. Not all of the "Flex" commands are implemented. If you get any error messages, send them to me.

I moved the split Rx/Tx play menu from the config screen to the Split button so it is easier to change. I added code from Steve Haynal to control the VersaClock on the Hermes-Lite2.