Quisk Version 4.1.40 June 2019

This is a bug fix release for assorted problems.  The filter bandwidth is now saved for program start. I fixed a buffer overflow in the DirectX code.  I added "Digital output level" to the Config/Sound screen.

I was not able to duplicate a burst of Tx noise when switching to digital modes. But I added code to fix it anyway.  Please test.

I was not able to duplicate the problem that the Spot output frequency is correct, but the audio is always transmitted at the center frequency instead of the tuning frequency. Please re-test with this release, and if it is not fixed I will try again.

Please remember that it is hard for me to fix bugs in hardware I don't have. If your bug is not fixed, please re-post.

Re: Quisk Version 4.1.40 June 2019

Don_m5aky
This post was updated on .
Installed 4.1.40 but the situation is still the same with the Softrock. Receive is fine with ssb and AM. Carrier and spot correct on transmit but audio is still on centre frequency.
I understand the difficulty of correcting faults on the different types of hardware.
Don m5aky

Re: Quisk Version 4.1.40 June 2019

Hello Don,

I will look at this again. Does anyone else see this?

Re: Quisk Version 4.1.40 June 2019

Don_m5aky
Thanks Jim.
I'm not sure if many others are using the same setup.
I've not ruled out the possibility that I may have missed something on the configuration but I've tried a few variations but it still remains the same.
Don