Quisk and cw

F6BZG
Hi All,

i am using quisk with a FA-SDR (softrock clone of Softrock using a key connected to the ATiny controller which provides the USB-I2C interface).
Quisk runs fine in ssb, digital modes both linux and windows.
This is the right software for this TRX and what i expected.
However, i am unable to key Quisk for CW.
Using USBsoftrock or CFGSR softwares, i can see PTT and key line changing. So this is not an hardware fault.
When PTT is enable, Fa-SDR is transmitting whatever is the key up or down,
When VOX is enable, keying stars transmit chirpy sigs and we can't ditinguish dash and dots.
I think that PTT line and key line are not right adressed in my hardware conf.
So, does someone can give me the trick to put every thing in order and key my Softrock clone in a right way.

Thanks for your help

73

Arnaud F6BZG

Re: Quisk and cw

pascal
Hi,
It seems this issue has not been solved by the developpers for the USB-I2C we use with the softrock hardware, unfortunatly.
http://quisk.973856.n3.nabble.com/Quisk-with-Softrock-RXTX-v6-3-td3971689.html
Pascal, F6EHP,  visit  www.f6ehp.fr

Re: Quisk and cw

F6BZG
Pascal,
Thanks for your info and your interest to my difficulties.
I hope a solution will be found.
I can´t believe that no body succeed to key a softrock trx with quisk.

I will give you the recipe when operating ;)

 73
Arnaud

Re: Quisk and cw

Brian802
Arnaud,

Did you solve this problem?

RE: Quisk and cw

F6BZG

Brian,

Sorry for the delay of my answer.

Yes, i succeed to key my Fa-Sdr with quisk (the new GUI) and everything was operating.

However, it has been a long time ago and i can't tell you how i did it… and my Fa-Sdr is out of order. The TX/RX relay failed. I have to change it.

Best  73

Arnaud

F6BZG / AC2NK

www.ve-france.fr