Quisk install problems.

Jean
Could anyone help me ?
I cannot finish compilation of quisk 3.6.20 on my ubuntu 12.07. Errors follow :
make
make:Warning:File "Makefile"has modification time 5.3e+07 s in the future
python setup.py build_ext--force--inplace
running buid_ext
building"quisk._quisk" extension
gcc pthread-fno-strict-aliasing-DNDEBUG-g fwrapv 02-Wall-Wstrict-prototypes-
fPIC-l/usr/include/python207 -c -obuild/temp.linux-armv7l-207/quisk.o
quisk.c:1:20:fatal error:Python.h:No such file directory
compilation terminated.
error : command "gc"failed with ext status 1
make:***(All) Error1
ubuntu@ubuntu:~/quisk$

Sorry, I do'nt know anything in Linux or other programmation language. Many thanks in advance.

Re: Quisk install problems.

First, check your computer's time of day, and set it correctly if necessary.

Re: Quisk install problems.

Jean
Dear Jim,
Many thanks for your reply...I' appraising.
My computer is a "pcDuino3" mini PC Platform on at which I already have attached a 7" touch screen display and on which Fldigi already works fine under Ubuntu-linux. My challenge is to incorporate this
ensemble in my (already finish and also works fine) fully stand alone homemade XCVR.
ONLY one version of Python is installed : 2.7 After your last reply, I attached a battery to  save date and time. All python files listed in page 2 of installing documentation are now installed but NOT SUFFICIENT for QUISK 3.6.20 as it happens as follows :
"""Ubuntu@ubuntu:~/quisk$ python quisk py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "quisk.py", line24,in (module)
     import-wxversion
    ImportEror: No module named wxversion                    """""Thanks to Mario DH5YM"""""
    Ubuntu@ubuntu:~/quisk$
Sorry, I'm less a novice in Ubuntu-linux (I had discover it since a few weeks. I'm beginning to be so tired after trying hundred of things, typing unusefully thousand instructions...My XCVR buiding is now stopped
here and It seems to me Quisk is the better way to manage my rig and to have a view on ham bands.
So, would you be kind by giving me precise instructions I will have to type in my terminal in the way to
download and install this some "diabolical" (for me) wxversion in my quisk directory and allowing me to succesfullu launch the software (later configs seem less difficult...).
Sorry to ask you so much time and only for me. Vy 73. Jean, FR5AT, REUNION Island.