Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

12

Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

Iw5el
Quisk runs very well on the last 4 cores Raspberry...
Reduce the size of the screen eg. leaving only the essential buttons, etc.. can be a good idea for standalone sdr?
Possible to do this?

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

Iw5el

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

I will work on a feature to reduce the number of buttons.

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

Iw5el
Thanks Jim! i do not have any programming skill
A good idea can be for example, use single cyclic buttons for modes, bands etc.
I tried reducing button_font_size in quisk_conf.py but is not sufficent.
However quisk runs with only 20% of processor use on my Raspberry 2/Debian!

73
Cristiano

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

kc7noa
One way might be , is to have just one button to cycle through the bands ....

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

TRIANON
I try to influence Quisk on  Raspberry PI2 (4x900)    + Show 3,5" For normal work the large buttons and shallow sound-track mix up .That did turn out for you??

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

kc7noa
Did you try the small screen option in the GUI ?

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

TRIANON
I connected Raspberry pi2 + monitor 3,5" +QUISK. Turns out very large buttons They many they are a вылазят right.Little sound-track. That to do I do not know yet. If you have a decision prompt me please in detail.Thank you

I do not know how to get the small screen in the graphical version of interfeyse.Knopki arrow and select blocked and can not be changed If I understand a simple change of the size is small and it does not solve the issue.

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

kc7noa
can you grab the top bar of the quisk window and move it?

or maybe right click and click move ....

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

TRIANON

I'm sorry I'm weak in programming and just starting to learn sistemu.To you like to see? Folders 2.3 do not respond to attempts to change.

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

TRIANON
I'm sorry I'm weak in programming and just starting to learn sistemu.To you like to see? Folders 2.3 do not respond to attempts to change.

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

TRIANON
I'm sorry I'm weak in programming and just starting to learn sistemu.To you like to see? Folders 2.3 do not respond to attempts to change.

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

kc7noa
That's because you make yourself a new radio  ...

On the Radios tab ....
    Click on "ADD" after you fill in a a name for the radio you want to name --- also changing the general type if need be.

Then click on restart quisk ...

once restarted, click on the new radio you made and make your changes for the screen ...

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

TRIANON
Thank you for your support and all your uchastie.Sdelal sovetu.Knopki steel aktivnymi.Ya tried to change the value of display sizes and knopok.Rezultat stayed prezhnim.Ya think for normal operation need to programmatically change the number of buttons to a few pieces, must be mnogozadachnymi.dlya do this to rewrite the program to do this .I can not.Thank.you.

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

kc7noa
When you made the new radio was the Fonts and Windows buttons un-greyed out?

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

TRIANON
Font and window buttons become active. Changing the values of the buttons does not give results. I don't know what numbers you want to write for their reduction and offset to the right may be prescribed these values further into what that file? but this is not the case. where to look?

Re: Quisk on a 320x480 screen. Possible?

TRIANON