Quisk waterfall and spectrum display out of alighnment

Quisk waterfall and spectrum display out of alighnment

kc7noa
Has anyone noticed that the waterfall and spectrum display is out of alignment on arm platforms ?

Ubuntu 14.04 , quad core arm 1.7ghz

not sure what else to add in quick fassion ....

oh ... hope all is having a good vacation ... stomach flue is in our house ... bummer.

Re: Quisk waterfall and spectrum display out of alighnment

pascal
I currently use quisk on my 2 Odroid arm systems and didn't notice any defect on the display...
Pascal F6EHP
Pascal, F6EHP,  visit  www.f6ehp.fr

Re: Quisk waterfall and spectrum display out of alighnment

kc7noa
What version of quisk .. ? and did you add the code change that Sid posted a while ago for the Odroid to get the waterfall to work .. ?

Re: Quisk waterfall and spectrum display out of alighnment

pascal
Hello,
I always use the last release of Quisk...It works well on the Odroid -X and on the Odroid -U not yet tested on the new -C1. I didn't add or modified anything to the common procedure...
Pascal, F6EHP,  visit  www.f6ehp.fr

Re: Quisk waterfall and spectrum display out of alighnment

kc7noa
Then it must be something with the display drivers for the DisplayLink adapter ...

its the only SDR software that shows this issue ...