Quisk waterfall/graph doesn't expand to fill screen

Quisk waterfall/graph doesn't expand to fill screen

sherrod
Hello,

I had been using quisk 4.1.3 for a while without issue. I recently tried 4.1.7 and 4.1.8. after that - now any version won't expand the "splitter" graph/wfall screen to fill out the screen. quisk starts with only the left third or so of the buttons showing( to the "x" of the vox button). When I resize the screen to see the rest of the buttons, the graph/wfall stays the same size - and leaves and empty area. In config I can specify a number of pixels for the waterfall size - and the waterfall will expand to that size - but of course then it is no longer resizable. Even if I delete to whole quisk directory - and the json and pkl files - I can't get the program to size properly any more. As near as I can tell, every other  aspect of the program works - except I don't get any output on transmit. I believe it was working until  i made two modifications to quisk. I turned off the "fast scrolling" top of the waterfall - and I made the tuning cursor thinner. But I've installed fresh copies of various versions of quisk - and they all do the same thing.

I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 and the radios are either a hermes lite or odyssey trx.

Sherrod

Re: Quisk waterfall/graph doesn't expand to fill screen

Hello,

If you mean that Quisk starts at a width that is a small fraction of your monitor size, check the configuration parameter "graph_width".  The default graph_width is 0.8, and that means Quisk should start at 80% of the monitor width.  Also check the "window_width" configuration parameter which sets the width in pixels.  If this is set, graph_width is ignored.  The default is -1 (ignore).

Re: Quisk waterfall/graph doesn't expand to fill screen

sherrod
It turns out to be a problem with the Ubuntu graphics driver. I was using two different sized monitors - the laptop and a Dell 20". When I removed the Dell - everything returned to normal.

Sherrod

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:37 AM, ahlstromjc [via quisk]
Hello,

If you mean that Quisk starts at a width that is a small fraction of your monitor size, check the configuration parameter "graph_width".  The default graph_width is 0.8, and that means Quisk should start at 80% of the monitor width.  Also check the "window_width" configuration parameter which sets the width in pixels.  If this is set, graph_width is ignored.  The default is -1 (ignore).

http://quisk.973856.n3.nabble.com/Quisk-waterfall-graph-doesn-t-expand-to-fill-screen-tp4024256p4024258.html
To unsubscribe from Quisk waterfall/graph doesn't expand to fill screen, click here.
NAML