QuiskDigital loopback devices

YO5RXM
Hi Jim,
For some reason, I can't find pulse.QuiskDigitalInput and pulse.QuiskDigitalOutput when trying to assign the Digital Input/Output in Sound settings. Can you please guide me what am I doing wrong? Thanks so much again!

Re: QuiskDigital loopback devices

YO5RXM
OK, it was simple, I just typed pulse.DigitalAudioInput.Monitor and pulse.DigitalAudioOutput in the corresponding fields and it works.
As a reference, I managed to pipe audio from a standalone Quisk / RPI to a remote laptop using Pulse network server. I am now running WSJT-X on a laptop with no wires! And a pretty good latency too!
If anyone is interested, I'd be glad to share my experience. Thank you very much!