QuiskWindows-SoundcardSetup

mrzfrn
I'd like to use my USB soundcard EMU-202 as capture soundcard on
Quisk Windows ( Windows7 not Windows XP)
I got Quisk msg error:
DirectSound play device name Primary not found.
I know almost nothing about Windows.
Quisk-Windows not working also on motherboard soundcard
Realtek High Definition Audio.
What I have to write on C:\My Documents\quisk_conf_win.py ?
Please help !
Quisk Linux is working quite well on the same hardware setup.
Thanks
  Francesco

Re: QuiskWindows-SoundcardSetup

Hello,

Look on the config screen for the names of your sound cards.  Then read quisk_conf_defaults.py for the available items to put into your config file.  See *.txt and docs.html for more documentation.