Two Q I signals on the screen

ea8bgo
This post was updated on .
Hi

I do not know if it is normal that when I start my Softrock with the Quisk have the two signals Q I on the screen. It is clear that the two signals are the same. I think they should overlap and that only the USB or LSB, depending on the case. Unfortunately in this video there was nothing propagating. But since I am a newbie and I do not know if it is a configuration error, a failure of my Softrock or on the contrary is the normal thing, I send this video.

https://youtu.be/AJ38c92SQBY

What I usually do to solve this problem is to keep one of the IQ's and zoom in on the signal using the Zo control. So if I can operate with the Softrock and the Risk without problem as you can see in this video.

https://youtu.be/CRQOEQo9078

Best regards,
Juanjo
EA8BGO