Waterfall is blank

gernot
Hi, I just discovered quisk and with the help of my son I got it running with an external sound card. I then created, as advised, a new radio and started playing with some parameters. After returning, the waterfall display is blank. Even on "test1"- spectrum ok, waterfall is blank.
Any ideas

Re: Waterfall is blank

gernot
Solved: After changing the color schemes back and forth the waterfall came back to live.

One question remains: Is it correct that while waterfall is on, the Ys, Yz controls do not affect the spectrum graph any longer?

Thanks!

Re: Waterfall is blank

Hello,

While the waterfall is on, the Ys and Yz controls affect the waterfall color. But if you hold down the Shift key, they affect the graph.