Windows10 -- Mobo/Widget -- Permission

Jack
I am getting the following Quisk message in the Status window:  "No permission to access the Softrock USB interface."  Quisk runs fine under Linux.  Under Windows 10, I can run the Mobo/Widget rig using Powersdr 2.4.4 and PE0FKO drivers (I installed the Amateur Radio Certificate and confirmed it is indeed there.)  But no joy with Quisk.  The driver is enumerating correctly; it shows up in the device manger.  Further, the Yoyodyne sound card (the USB Widget) is identified correctly by Quisk. I've tried a few suggestions I found on the web but nothing seems to help.  I know this issue is easily fixed in Linux but I don't know a solution in Windows 10.  Perhaps something to do with Fred's driver?  Anyone had and solved this issue?

Thanks,
73
Jack (W0FNQ)