feature request

kc7noa
Id like to see under the BANDS tab ... addition for transverter offset per band AND option to run on 3rd harmonic and 5/7th ?

Re: feature request

kc7noa
Iv been playing with the multiplier in the AVR(PE0FKO version 15.15). By changing it with usbsoftrock from Alex Lee ....

Running on a harmonic when using a I/Q radio like UHFSDR or i think softrock too ... can be done ...

The part of calculating the 1/3 of Lo is easy ... you also need to reverse the I/Q phase by 180deg -- ie the image gets reversed so you need to reverse it again in software to put things back to where you expect things to be.

If Jim n2adr still has a softrock (ensemble) ... it can be tested with , say , an already installed 40m filter.

Just set the Lo to 1/3 of what's needed for 40M and swap audio lines (left and right) I/Q to Q/I ....

One of those Cmos class Si570's could be used to Rx/Tx in the 2Meter band (i think -- need to do the math)
*** just did *** calling for a VFO of 49Mhz ands up with 49Mhz X 4 = 196Mhz .. which i think is within the Cmos Si570.
Then 49mhz X 3 (for 3rd harmonic) = 147Mhz ....