pythonw.exe stopped working

JA5AEA
Hi,

When I frequently pushed band buttens of Quisk windows version, I often encounter "pythonw.exe stopped opereation" and the program is terminated. What is the cause of this problem?

Regards,

take

de JA5AEA

Re: pythonw.exe stopped working

JA5AEA
Hi,

I am experiencing this problem when "DGT-U" butten is pressed, i.e. analog mode is changed to digital mode.

Regards,

take

de JA5AEA

Re: pythonw.exe stopped working

kc7noa
thats because that button is for digital .... passing USB to the digital sink

Re: pythonw.exe stopped working

JA5AEA
Hi,

No "USB". The butten is for Digital Modes to feed the signals to digital programs such as Fldigi through VAC.

Regards,

take

de JA5AEA