quisk on windows

pascal
I just installed quisk on a Windows unit ( first time for me, usually, i use linux ) , no issue to install on the small yuntab unit, but quisk vna opens and I cannot find the way to switch to the usual gui !

I have just copied quisk_conf.py in "documents" file , then the Hermes-lite hardware has been seen by quisk-vna, but I don't see how to switch on the tx/rx screen ??
Pascal, F6EHP,  visit  www.f6ehp.fr

Re: quisk on windows

kc7noa
What version of the windows install did you use?
Is it up to date again ....?

Re: quisk on windows

pascal
a Windows 10 on a small pocket unit, YUNTAB® Intel Mini pc Windows 10 Z3735F Quad-core 1.83 Ghz, a cheap and light unit on which Spark from M0NNB works well.

solved
Pascal, F6EHP,  visit  www.f6ehp.fr

Re: quisk on windows

kc7noa
What was it ?

Re: quisk on windows

pascal
I just missed the right link in the new windows10 menu ! a stupid fault !
Pascal, F6EHP,  visit  www.f6ehp.fr